Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Final Post

I really enjoyed training Muffin. It was a very fun experience that I had never tried before. I liked rewarding Muffin when I was shaping her and seeing her progress throughout the training sessions. I hated putting her on extinction because I felt so bad for her when she would press the bar and look for food and get frustrated about it. I was really surprised at how quickly she learned once I started training her more than once a day. She improved so fast like when she she pressed the bar 104 times and 7 hours later she pressed the bar 236 times! I didn't really come into this learning experience with any opinions, I was just excited to see what would happen. In the future I will definitely set a specific schedule for me to follow so that I don't fall behind and have to rush at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment