Wednesday, October 10, 2012

FR Schedule




Muffin on FR 3



Muffin reached up to an FR7 within two days. I trained Muffin 3 times in one day moving from an FR1 to an FR2. First she started on an FR 1 and pressed the bar 98 times. Three hours later I moved her up to an FR 2 where she pressed the bar 104 times. Then 7 hours later she attempted the FR 2 a second time to make sure she fully mastered this schedule and she showed she had mastered it by pressing the bar 236 times. The next day I moved Muffin up to an FR 3 where she pressed the bar 159 times. Four hours later I moved her up to an FR 5 where she pressed the bar 160 times. Three hours later I moved her up to an FR 7 and she pressed the bar 234 times. I wasn’t sure if she was ready to move up to an FR 9 so 4 hours later she reattempted the FR 7 schedule where she pressed the bar 538 times. This was the end of Muffin’s Fr schedule and the next day she began extinction. These two days where I trained Muffin pretty rigorously I did feed her once in the morning after her first training session and once at night when the sessions were through. I wanted to reward her a little extra because she was being trained so much throughout the day and I did not want her to lose motivation. 











Muffin on FR 7

No comments:

Post a Comment